Blog Archive

Sunday 4 September 2011

Exhibition Plans - Lander Gallery Truro



In August during our Cornish holiday I sent out  postcard packs to introduce my work to a couple of favourite galleries in the region. I was absolutely delighted when the Lander Gallery in Truro responded (they stock my favourite ceramic sculptor Shelagh Spear!) Ten of my prints have been sent down for exhibition in a show of works on paper and sculpture entitled "Paper Scissors Stone" - running from 10 September - 8 October 2011.  

Here are some of the prints that made the selection.  Further details on the times and venue to be posted soon. I am planning a long weekend road trip (visiting galleries between wirral and cornwall along the way) to catch the end of the show in October (and maybe get a coastal walk in too lamorna to mousehole and back)  www.landergallery.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment