Today I have been wildly ambitious, trying to print quite a large A3 image. Things went wrong technically and three hours later all the plans I had made the day before unravelled- The screen was too small and the squeegee was too big!
I didn't have much to show for three and a half hours of work in the print studio. Sometimes you have to modify what you are doing and work within less ambitious parameters - so I have decided that for the time being I need to scale down the size of what I am doing to something more manageable and small. I am starting again with a more modest goal - because I will have more chance
of a successful outcome which will motivate me to continue to get better at this. Here are the bits that worked :-