Blog Archive

Monday 21 March 2011

Going Up!

Exhibition of design and print making - Staffordshire 
I have put up an exhibition of my prints and design work in the Flaxman Art Space at Staffordshire University, (School of Arts, Media and Design, College Road Campus, Stoke on Trent) – I used six
A1 In design exhibition panels which look like this for Example:- 


The panels were created for me at Staffordshire University by animation alumni Matthew Duddington check out his web site at: http://www.artyowl.co.uk/
Ta very much to all the AMD staff who have supported me along the way with my work and to Adrian Tooth for helping me put the exhibition up. Do visit the exhibition which is open from Monday 21 March -Thursday 31 March - all stationary buffs will marvel at the 3" boston clips which are very shiny and nice! The print work is for sale and can be viewed via the gallery button on my web page.  

No comments:

Post a Comment