Blog Archive

Thursday 8 December 2011

pentel colour brush drawings

I have been working on garden themed drawings for a potential poster design for 2012. I used a pentel colour brush pen with a refillable cartridge of black ink. I cannot believe that I did'nt have a clue things like this existed until I was shown one by an Illustrator friend during a life drawing session. Yet another reason to get together and exchange ideas and directions with other like minded creative types!

The brush pen is a lovely drawing tool for creating fluid curves, lines and all kinds of graphic marks. I enjoyed drawing the shapes and forms you can find in an English garden suburb including the local wildlife . This store has product information and  prices them around £6.00 with different colours in the range.
http://www.tigerpens.co.uk/acatalog/Pentel_Colour_Brush_Pen_GFL.html

No comments:

Post a Comment