Blog Archive

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Arboretum

Working on the final versions of "arboretum" (detail above) a three colour print based on the view out of the back bedroom window here in sunny Birkenhead.  I havent got my ink out lately but it felt appropriate to work on this print and finally nail it down.  Yesterday I watched the foxes playing on my neighbours lawn 1 adult and 3 cubs. I plan to enter this as one of the six to the RE Open 2012. Any print works produced in the last three years qualify and the images have to be uploaded by June 6th and you can enter up to six printed works at a cost of 25.00 - worth a punt I say... Selected works will be exhibited at Bankside Gallery in the Summer. I think that this is a reasonable fee for such a prestigious event so I need to get busy deciding which others to enter. 
http://www.parkerharris.co.uk/competition/RE-Open

No comments:

Post a Comment